Join me in learning how to make your very own hand made, beaded pendant light! This is no ordinary workshop. It’s your chance to make your own work of art!!
• Location Helensburgh Business Park. Cemetery Rd. Parking available on Cemetery Road.
• Workshop will be running over THREE consecutive Fridays, starting from Friday 19th. Note: no make-up, or extra days or times will be offered. If you can’t make it you miss that week. No refunds for missed days are offered.
• Class will be running from 10-1pm starting Friday Feb 19th 2021.
• We will be making seven large beads in total and including one dish shape for the bulb end of the pendant. Bulb is not included.
• All firing and underglaze colours are provided.
• Beginners Lev. No experience needed.
• You will be using and borrowing studio tools. All pieces to be left at studio in between classes. All items must be made on site. This is to prevent air bubbles which can be dangerous when firing.
• BYO Apron.
• 4m 7w white cord is provided for assembly. This plugs into a regular power point and can be hung.
• One half bag on fine white stoneware is provided. Any extra clay will be charged at $20 per bag and available from my studio.
• We’ll be learning how to make different shapes using various hand building techniques.
• Most of all we will be having FUN!!
Age 18 and over only. Pieces need to be picked up from my studio. No postage available.